- Kyle Lowry Jersey
- Kyle Lowry Toronto Raptors Jersey
- Kyle Lowry NBA Jersey
- Kyle Lowry Basketball Jersey
- Kawhi Leonard Jersey
- Kawhi Leonard Toronto Raptors Jersey
- Kawhi Leonard NBA Jersey
- Kawhi Leonard Basketball Jersey
- Vince Carter Jersey
- Vince Carter Toronto Raptors Jersey
- Vince Carter NBA Jersey
- Vince Carter Basketball Jersey
- Danny Green Jersey
- Danny Green Toronto Raptors Jersey
- Tracy Mcgrady Jersey
- Tracy Mcgrady Toronto Raptors Jersey
- Jeremy Lin Jersey
- Jeremy Lin Toronto Raptors Jersey
The applicant seeking admission should be between 14 and 40 years of age as on the date of the start of the admission. However the age relaxation as prescribed in the Training manual for ITI will be applicable. Widows / separated women and physically handicapped applicants would be allowed to join the courses.
Approved by QCI, Govt. of India & Directorate of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal Affiliated to NCVT, Govt. of India. Approval No.(DGET/6/34/4/2013-TC)
» METHOD OF SELECTION:
1. Basic essential qualification(10th pass)
.2. First- come first- served basis
3. No bad habits of smoking or consuming drugs, alcohol, etc.
Selected candidates should hand over the following certificates:
10th Marksheet,admit card,certificate.
Caste Certificate(If any).
Aadhar Card photocopy.
Parents ID proof(Aadhar card/votar card/Pan card)
Photocopy of Proof of Address. (Ration Card / Voter ID Card etc.) (Originals will be returned to the student only when he / she leave JDS and after settlement of all dues.)
» PHOTOGRAPH & IDENTITY CARD:
SIX numbers passport size colored, photographs are required with the application.
Each trainee will be issued an identity card, which must be carried to the Institute every day.